Thoughts, Ramblings,Pop culture, Television, Music, Random other shit

Sunday, January 6, 2008

First Week of 2008 (No Pics)

  1. Britney Spears. Wow, Britney really knows how to stay in the news! I'm actually sad for her. Obviously she's crazy as shit, and everyone knows it. She's fallen so hard, and it's really messed up. Especially since she's only 26 years old. She should still be in her prime. Oh well. Hopefully she'll get the help she needs.
  2. Southern California's weather. It's kind of weird lately. Hot, chilly, and now it's raining like crazy. I was out this morning, and it was hailing.
  3. Beyonce and Jay Z...are they or aren't they married? I beleive they are. Hell, it took them like 3 years to admit they were dating. It's cool if they are, because they are a good couple. I just hope they adopt...
  4. New York and Tailor Made. I can not wait for the reunion tonight. Like I've said many, many times before, VH-1 is my crack dealer. I think I need to have an Intervention. As much as I hate to admit it, I know I will be watching Celebrity Rehab and Flavor of Love 3. Ugh...
  5. Ice T and CoCo. I know her coochie must hurt. Her pants are always sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tight. That's not natural and sometimes kitty needs to breathe.
  6. TV. I need some new episodes of my shows (The Game, Girlfriends, Dirty Sexy Money, Ugly Betty, and Women's Murder Club). This strike is killing me.
  7. Music. The newest CD I have is Alicia Keys' new one. It's pretty good. It sounds really raw and gritty. I like that she doesn't sound too polished. I recommend it.
  8. Movies. I haven't seen a movie in a while. It's some that I didn't see that I wanted to see: American Gangster, Sweeny Todd, Why Did I Get Married. I'll catch them on video/cable.
  9. The Hills. I have never watched any of that show or Laguna Beach. I don't need to watch it to know what's going on. I have a subscription of Us Weekly, and I know everything that's going on with them...and I think Heidi and Spencer are faking. He's kind of cute, in an asshole way.
  10. Whew...I'm done with this little list. I think I might just do this once a week. Still not sure how this format will be. I'm always open to suggestion.

No comments: