Thoughts, Ramblings,Pop culture, Television, Music, Random other shit

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Personal Updates


* I got my first, and possibly only, tattoo for my birthday this year (pictured right). It's on my right ankle. It's a design I've wanted for a long time, and Jason got it for me for my birthday. It hurt like a muthafucka, but I'm so glad I got it.

*I'm still engaged, and our wedding date is Spring of 2008. I'm very excited.

*Also, we'll be moving around the time of our wedding, which is cool. We currently live in a 1 bedroom, and we'll be moving to a 2 bedroom (gotta make room for the chil'ins). So, by 2009, we'll have some little rugrats, and I can't wait. I'm damn near 30, so my clock is tick, tick, ticking.

*I've changed my major since last year. It's now Psychology. I had to start all over with math classes, so I'll be in community college until spring 2009, which sucks. But, whatever. I can't go back so I have to deal with it.

*I still love my job. I think I'm one of the few there that does.lol

*I hope my blog is entertaining and informative. If not, let me know.lol






1 comment:

nICOLE jOHNSON said...

I am soooo happy you are following your dreams...I know we talked a long time ago about you switching majors...it's good to see you have!! AND it looks like our rug-rats may arrive withing a 1 year span :-) I'll too keep you posted!
nICOLE